To pause Bulletin board move your mouse pointer over announcement.

Birthday Certificates are presented to any resident reaching 80 years old and every five years thereafter. Also, Anniversary Certificates are presented to couples celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and every five years thereafter.

However, in order to present the certificate, a family member or acquaintance should contact the Council Office and inform the Clerk of the date for the presentation of the certificate.

If you suspect that there may be a leak on your property or anywhere in town, please report it to the Council Office.

Please Conserve Water!

Town Council operates on a yearly budget and in order to provide essential services to you, we must collect all taxes.

If you owe a balance now and have no arrangements made, please contact the office. Post dated cheques and Credit Card payments are acceptable.

Library Committee hosts a weekly coffee hour at the Town Hall on Tuesday mornings at 10:00 am. The funds raised from the event provides books and supplies for the Library.

A clearly visible civic number can help Fire and Ambulance services find your address in an emergency. We would like to thank those of you who have placed numbers on their properties. For those of you who have not, we urge you to do so as it could save time in an emergency situation, when the attendant on call is not familiar with the area. The placement should be on the front of the house or building facing the roadway. Also, if you call at night, leave a light on over your door, turn on the headlight of your vehicle pointed towards the road or have someone flag us down and guide us in. Remember the emergency number 588-2333.